Friday 2 July 2010

Slideshare and Delicious (again!)

Slideshare. Well 23 Things just keeps throwing useful resources out there at me! I've had a good hunt around several presentations that have been shared by others on a few topics which we've already looked at over the past few weeks (Twitter etc) I like how you can browse by 'events' and 'categories' as well and I also found some slideshows from old lecturers. If you can't be there in person, sharing the slideshow is surely a good second option.

Now I'm going to have a try at embedding a slideshow...let's see if this works....


Ta-daaaa!

And as for a bit of 23 Things crossover that has worked in my favour...I'd like to lead your here to my post on Delicious which was my thing 10 for the Med Lib 23 things but can now also be my thing 12 for Cam 23 things :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment